Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Still plenty of wannabe types in Ottawa who mock or look down on the CFL. I don`t really know, but just seems to me - that attitude is just so much more prevalent and has been allowed to thrive in Toronnawannabe land ( or most of Southern Ontario) ?

There is TONS of RedBlacks gear - hats, Ts, jersey's, etc. - on display by the sports gear wearing public here, ever since the RedBlacks returned as a CFL franchise. Why does Toronto not have lots of people sporting Argo gear? - afraid to be mocked by a wannabe ?
    Zero shame, only Redblack pride in Ottawa. They are considered all cool. The winning program hasn't hurt. 3 Seasons- gone to 2 Grey Cups.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Gonzo View Post
    Zero shame, only Redblack pride in Ottawa. They are considered all cool. The winning program hasn't hurt. 3 Seasons- gone to 2 Grey Cups.
    I've seen so many people wearing Redblack gear up here. And like I said, I met NFL only types up here, and I didn't get any mocking when I said I prefer CFL. I'm going to assume they exist, but I haven't come across them yet. Its a different attitude.