Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
For the record, I saw Campbell play at York, live, against a very good Laurier team in 2015. He was dominant in that game. Small sample size, but bigger than anything that makes you say it was a bad pick.

Yah I got a good feeling about Campbell the little I have seen him. I think he can be the whole package. Start putting him in some games this year at the right times, bring him along and Coach him up. Moves like a big cat. I think we have to remember he only played some organized football about 5 years before getting drafted and he was a defensive lineman the first part of those years. Learning how to play the game against players at this level can be tough. But he shouldn't have any bad blocking habits because his lack of playing time at OT growing up. He tested out quite well at the combine last year if I recall and at 6'7 300 they don't have to teach him to be big.
Listed at 6-5, 292 from last year's Combine; 17 bench reps hardly stellar for an O-lineman; lack of O-line playing experience a good thing? - maybe, I guess.

I hope he becomes the next Kelvin Pruenster or Chris Schultz for the Argos - long-time starter and all-star calibre; we shall see.