Thread: Grey cup - 2017

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

Grey cup - 2017

i'm thinking of buying tickets to the Grey Cup in Ottawa this year. Since I haven't been to TD Place stadium before, can anyone let me know which end zone is better to sit in? I.e. The west or east grandstand? Is there a replay TV in the stadium and if so, which side of the stadium is it on? Thanks for your tips in advance!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan81 View Post
    i'm thinking of buying tickets to the Grey Cup in Ottawa this year. Since I haven't been to TD Place stadium before, can anyone let me know which end zone is better to sit in? I.e. The west or east grandstand? Is there a replay TV in the stadium and if so, which side of the stadium is it on? Thanks for your tips in advance!

The big replay screen is in the West end-zone (North corner) = I doubt it will be visible much from the temp. stands that get set-up there, but not really sure.

There is no East end-zone seating in the regular configuration of the Stadium now - just a grassy knoll (;o)) and a bridge that connects North & South. But much larger temp. grandstand seating will be set-up there.

Good thing about the Stadium for regular RedBlacks games, is you can move around fairly easily around the perimiter/concourse on the Southside to both end zones - even follow the play up the field sort of; but the GC might be such a crowded zoo, to make that tougher.