Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    Ray is not a quick release QB. Pretty sure it's the same offense as well.
    There is more to a quick released than throwing motion. The biggest key to a so called quick release is making a quick decision.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    There is more to a quick released than throwing motion. The biggest key to a so called quick release is making a quick decision.
    I'm aware, but is Ray going to magically be able to make a quicker decision now compared to say last season, just because Trestman is here ?
    Ray seemed and had admitted that he was quick to the dump pass/checkdown last season, I expect to see more of the same. Also, I'm not sure why, but this idea that Ray is Calvillo and/or Burris is based on what ? (to be clear Angelo, that statement is not meant for you)

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I'm not sure why we keep debating the merits of Ray (especially before the season has started and we've had a chance to see him play with the team). The past is the past as they say....old management/coaches set the team up with the players (qbs) on the roster. We can say all we want that the team screwed up by keeping Ray and letting others go....but that was not done by either the current GM or current head coach and cannot be changed now. On the off season, who was available at QB that we didn't go after? Once the new GM and head coach were in place, who could they have traded for? The debate about Ray seems to implicate that they are making a mistake holding on to Ray but as of now, who are the alternatives for THIS season? Perhaps next year, things can be different....Does anyone know if any qbs might be available during free agency next season?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    In the event of an awful start to the season, how long does it take for Popp to take over as head coach? I give it five weeks.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan81 View Post
    I'm not sure why we keep debating the merits of Ray (especially before the season has started and we've had a chance to see him play with the team). The past is the past as they say....old management/coaches set the team up with the players (qbs) on the roster. We can say all we want that the team screwed up by keeping Ray and letting others go....but that was not done by either the current GM or current head coach and cannot be changed now. On the off season, who was available at QB that we didn't go after? Once the new GM and head coach were in place, who could they have traded for? The debate about Ray seems to implicate that they are making a mistake holding on to Ray but as of now, who are the alternatives for THIS season? Perhaps next year, things can be different....Does anyone know if any qbs might be available during free agency next season?
    James Franklin will be a free agent.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Issues"Mcgee View Post
    In the event of an awful start to the season, how long does it take for Popp to take over as head coach? I give it five weeks.
    Zero chance of Popp taking over for Trestman.