I still think Hamilton is the Beast of the East, I suppose the biggest question with them is their defense under Reinebold.
I think Ottawa will regress, and that Montreal will progress.

I think there's a very slim chance the Argonauts make the playoffs, but IMO hedging their bets on Ricky Ray is asking for another worst in the East season. Then again, not like Willy, Matthews and Fajardo give much hope either.
Funny enough, I think the defense should be better, though I still don't think much of Chamblin.

Offence:
Oline still a ? IMO - Who plays Lt, can Holmes regain form, will McEwen progress or regress, and will Van Zeyl continue his downward slide ? Deane if healthy should be okay.
WR's - Can SJ come back 100% healthy and regain form, can Fuller stay healthy for at least 15 games, in leaving Ottawa will Paden get a legit shot, and make the most of it ? etc
RB - While I love Whitaker, IMO he's not an every down back anymore, and I hope Wilder can shine.
QB - Already went there.
Offensive scheme - It should be better under Trestman, but Ray, Willy, Matthews and Fajardo aren't Calvillo, not one of them has a quick release.

Defence:
Who plays MLB ?
Can Murray and Sears actually stay healthy ? (I wouldn't put my money on Sears)
Can Popp rebuild the secondary the way he did in Montreal ? (they started the season with 3 CFL rookies in 2016, who turned out to be pretty good - second best D in the league).
DL looks impressive.
Will Chamblin succeed as a DC or just continue to show what he had in Hamilton and Saskatchewan ?