Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 591
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level

Is this a forum for praise and criticism of Argos Moves?

As a business owner, I find utility in customer criticism. Like most businesses, we constantly survey customers for constructive feedback. 'We love you and love everything you do' isn't very useful feedback.

Studies actually show that 96% of unhappy customers don't complain, and 91% of those simply leave and never come back. Not promising numbers for businesses going through tough times.

I am not sorry that I'm alarmed with the events that led to 3,500 STHs. Management are custodians of a storied Canadian institution in decline. They have a critical responsibility.

This is a site of about 50 active users. It isn't treasonous to use this forum to voice displeasure and offer what might be considered constructive criticism and input to ameliorate a difficult situation.

The sign of an excellent management team is one that accepts input/criticism and uses it to improve the outcome.

We know that Argos read this forum. What better way to get our point across, than to voice it here?

Given that the only other option is to leave quietly and without complaint, I'll choose Option B and fight the good fight.
    Last edited by 1971GreyCup; 05-16-2017 at 05:02 PM.