Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 355
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Now that the CFL rosters have been extended, the Argos have signed a number of players to the PR. The 2 QB's are both described as dual threats but neither seem to have the pedigree of Fajardo or Prukop but one never knows when a diamond in the rough, might be discovered. The 2 that stuck me as interesting were RB Romar Morris, who was not used heavily at college but has 4.3 speed, so could also get a look at as a kick returner. The other is Sadat Sulleyman who is a bit of a tweener for he NFL--falling between a OLB and DE. All are a bit of a long shot but some good signings have come out of these CFL roster extensions in the past

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    Now that the CFL rosters have been extended, the Argos have signed a number of players to the PR. The 2 QB's are both described as dual threats but neither seem to have the pedigree of Fajardo or Prukop but one never knows when a diamond in the rough, might be discovered. The 2 that stuck me as interesting were RB Romar Morris, who was not used heavily at college but has 4.3 speed, so could also get a look at as a kick returner. The other is Sadat Sulleyman who is a bit of a tweener for he NFL--falling between a OLB and DE. All are a bit of a long shot but some good signings have come out of these CFL roster extensions in the past
    6 new players in camp. None show up yet on the Argo site or transactions. Which is nothing new. Frank in his Sun column only named Sulleyman. I guess we will find out the rest of the names eventually.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    The 2 QB's are both described as dual threats but neither seem to have the pedigree of Fajardo or Prukop
    Skyler Howard was a two-year starter at a powerhouse program and won 10 games in his last year. Probably a better pedigree than either Fajardo or Prokop. I find it interesting they keep signing these rollout/read-option QB's, you know, Johnny Manziel-style QBs. Coincidence?