Quote Originally Posted by C-Mag View Post
One more thing. Make the entire upper deck throughout the stadium designated as low income family seating. Base pricing on a percentage of family income. This will keep kids and families out of trouble, expand the argos brand as well as the cfl brand in general.
Honestly, do you work in government? How can you determine the income of people from just having them come out to a game.

If you're going to offer discounted tickets and I have no problem with that...it better start with your bread and butter and that's with season ticket holders first, then everybody else. With your plan, you'd have to a have a staff larger than Revenue Canada to figure out who could be considered "low income." To be very critical, if they're so in need in that they are "low income," then where will be the payoff for the organization come for them to become "premium" paid customers. Finally If the numbers still aren't high, what's next....free popcorn and food concessions too? The workers in those concessions aren't exactly working for free, and I sadly notice the Argos have already cut back in concessions in that second level of the east stands. I honestly think this is the main reason the club decided to not sell tickets to the upper east stands and that's ridiculous. FAST SERVICE at the concessions is GOOD service and if people feel like they're going to miss 5-10 minutes of game action at a concession, that can be another excuse to not attend games.