Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks Michael, looks like the ticketing and strategy side of things are in the right hands, best of luck to you in your efforts!

Boatman
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mchesher03 View Post
    Thanks Michael, looks like the ticketing and strategy side of things are in the right hands, best of luck to you in your efforts!
    Michael - Next year each CFL team should have a pocket or wallet size schedule given out at first games and with the season ticket packages. Make them as nice as the season tickets. Also with the season ticket packages can you also include a swipe system. The ticket packages are very nice and I hate to destroy them.

I was looking at some of the vintage schedules NFL CFL and they also had commercial advertising on them. Advertising could be for current Sponsors or for selling the space. What about a schedule on a Tims Card as an example or on the season ticket swipe system

Also TSN1050 has been a poor partner. They are not doing very well themselves and they are not doing us - Argos any favors. Driving home I listen to TSN 1150 Hamilton for CFL and Argo Ti-Cat news. Building this brand back up this has to be part of the solution. Fans want to interact with the team and right now there is no outlet!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argofan_1000 View Post
    Michael - Next year each CFL team should have a pocket or wallet size schedule given out at first games and with the season ticket packages. Make them as nice as the season tickets. Also with the season ticket packages can you also include a swipe system. The ticket packages are very nice and I hate to destroy them.

I was looking at some of the vintage schedules NFL CFL and they also had commercial advertising on them. Advertising could be for current Sponsors or for selling the space. What about a schedule on a Tims Card as an example or on the season ticket swipe system

Also TSN1050 has been a poor partner. They are not doing very well themselves and they are not doing us - Argos any favors. Driving home I listen to TSN 1150 Hamilton for CFL and Argo Ti-Cat news. Building this brand back up this has to be part of the solution. Fans want to interact with the team and right now there is no outlet!
    If you to your ticket account, you print out a paper copy or show them an online ticket instead of cutting out the tickets from the booklet.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    If you to your ticket account, you print out a paper copy or show them an online ticket instead of cutting out the tickets from the booklet.
    I have 2 tickets, and for the BC game, I used both my tickets. Getting to the gate, I realized that I had brought the one ticket for that game, but erroneously the 2nd ticket I brought was my unused pre-season ticket. Thankfully, I had set up a ticket account, and signed in on my phone to use the virtual ticket. All they had to do was scan the phone and it worked.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Don
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I have 2 tickets, and for the BC game, I used both my tickets. Getting to the gate, I realized that I had brought the one ticket for that game, but erroneously the 2nd ticket I brought was my unused pre-season ticket. Thankfully, I had set up a ticket account, and signed in on my phone to use the virtual ticket. All they had to do was scan the phone and it worked.
    Yeah, I was in a rush this morning and couldn't find my paper tickets, but thankfully due to the account manager that is a moot point.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022