Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Season ticket pricing should be the least expensive (for obvious reasons) period, promo deals should be worked back from there.
    I've never understood promo pricing being much more inexpensive than pricing given to fans who pay up front and commit to a whole season (mind boggling actually).
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

New Fan
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Travelzoo is offering $12 tickets including all fees for the July 24th game, August 3,19. The August 19th includes CNE admission.

New Fan
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Please be advised that any of those promo's or offers are done in our upper east side group section. This was the rational behind moving season ticket holder of this area so not to effect the our season ticket holder pricing. Although we do have prices in lower level sections available these are made available through group purchases only and require a minimum of at least 75 tickets.

Season ticket pricing remains important and our lowest over the course of an entire season. Also with the benefits that were included this year (flex tickets, exchanges, preseason offer) the season ticket is still the best option in town.

It is important to us to ensure our season ticket holders are being looked after and treated right but we also must find creative ways in this market to drive ticket sales. You can be assured that we are always thinking of our season ticket holders when making decisions.

Thank you for the continued support.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook16 View Post
    Please be advised that any of those promo's or offers are done in our upper east side group section. This was the rational behind moving season ticket holder of this area so not to effect the our season ticket holder pricing. Although we do have prices in lower level sections available these are made available through group purchases only and require a minimum of at least 75 tickets.

Season ticket pricing remains important and our lowest over the course of an entire season. Also with the benefits that were included this year (flex tickets, exchanges, preseason offer) the season ticket is still the best option in town.

It is important to us to ensure our season ticket holders are being looked after and treated right but we also must find creative ways in this market to drive ticket sales. You can be assured that we are always thinking of our season ticket holders when making decisions.

Thanks for the clarification. This makes total sense to me.

Also thank you for the Free Subscription to The Athletic, they've had some great Argonauts coverage so far.

New Fan
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook16 View Post

How come I can buy tickets in gold section 109 for $37 including all fees, and I can buy 1 ticket for that price not a 75 ticket minimum, yet the season ticket price for same section is $55.60 per ticket?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Agree with you. It says a lot that as a teenager working part time for like $5 an hour, I was able to afford to go to Leafs games, but as an adult making a decent living, I can't.
    I was able to go the season opener in like 1988, from my paper route money. I think the seat cost like 18 dollars up in the greys. Forget about how cheap the seats were (although they were still a lot for paper route money), just that they were available to us when we went to the Gardens to buy our tickets. Not possible anymore.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post

Argos $60 Family Pack:

(Scroll Right to see the whole image.)

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Re Above:

I don't think anyone can say they're no trying to market to the family demo. I'm guessing it's in the upper east side so essentially 2 free kids hats which is never a bad thing.

Mind you, if they're promoting the CNE game, they should update the image on the tickets featured....don't want the Stamps back after yesterday