Thread: #WhatAboutKaren

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    It was a scoring play. Should have been reviewed and the flag should have been overturned. I can't believe how many review calls are getting messed up this year. The league needs to clean that up immediately. This stuff is costing team's wins.
    GO ARGOS!!!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter McCray View Post
    It was a scoring play. Should have been reviewed and the flag should have been overturned. I can't believe how many review calls are getting messed up this year. The league needs to clean that up immediately. This stuff is costing team's wins.
    And costing the league credibility, the fact that incompetent officiating is the topic of conversation week after week speaks volumes but the CFL is either oblivious to this issue and/or are have no clue how to fix it.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    And costing the league credibility, the fact that incompetent officiating is the topic of conversation week after week speaks volumes but the CFL is either oblivious to this issue and/or are have no clue how to fix it.
    Unfortunately CFL officiating is an old boys club and change seems to be slow and difficult.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post

Ambrosie as new Commish has the power to do something here; it was a scoring play and the totally horrid flag should have been over-turned.

Did i hear that the Command Centre review is made by one guy ??? = totally stupid if that is the case - have a 3 man panel there and let majority rule. How anybody with a brain could not see that was a bogus call is beyond me ??? - power to review and make changes for the better, but they are too gut-less ?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Ambrosie as new Commish has the power to do something here; it was a scoring play and the totally horrid flag should have been over-turned.

Did i hear that the Command Centre review is made by one guy ??? = totally stupid if that is the case - have a 3 man panel there and let majority rule. How anybody with a brain could not see that was a bogus call is beyond me ??? - power to review and make changes for the better, but they are too gut-less ?
    Ambrosie has already publicly supported the official that flagged Noel. I doubt he will do anything to improve the officiating.