Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
Surprised no one mentioned the interesting anthem sung by Diane Clemons. Pinball's reaction on videoscreen was priceless.
Wasn't a fan of her rendition. I think it's best for people to sing the anthem the way it should be sang, but that just me, so moving on..........

The game itself went through some lulls at times, but as a CFL fan, I think most would agree that it was a strong finish, and this season has seen some scoring. I'm not sold on the ridiculous amount of high percentage offences we're seeing, but if the League ever fixes the reffing issues, the League could really start to sell itself to "nonbelievers".

Wilder has been unimpressive so far, but a big dude, he doesn't seem to run up the gut all that well, almost as though he's afraid of contact. Williams looked good out there, the Oline looked good I suppose, but Holmes, Watman and Van Zeyl are still concerns of mine. I will admit that the defence is playing considerably better than I ever thought they would, but we're only about a 1/4 into the season, so I don't want to get my hopes up. Hopefully Woods and Butler return on Saturday, their replacements played well, but IMO the starters are better at this point.