Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

Season ticket holders should be guaranteed a Flutie bobblehead

We shouldn't have to line up to get one, especially not this week. In my particular case, seats 5 rows behind mine are now being sold for $45 less per seat. I don't begrudge too much -- i wanna see more fans there too. But are they seriously going to deny us a bobblehead when we come rambling in from way over at the tailgate?

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    I was told that all STH were guaranteed a Bobblehead for every seat they have --- wasn't it in the promotional materials before the season started as a means of trying to entice people to buy ST (or thanking them for buying ST)?

I just checked my emails and I have an email from April 5th that's on "Argos Letterhead" that states as much....."as a valued season seat holder you are guaranteed a Bobblehead for every season seat you have". Speak to the Argos front office if you have any issues as I'm sure they will ensure that you get yours as a STH.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argos1983 View Post
    I was told that all STH were guaranteed a Bobblehead for every seat they have --- wasn't it in the promotional materials before the season started as a means of trying to entice people to buy ST (or thanking them for buying ST)?

I just checked my emails and I have an email from April 5th that's on "Argos Letterhead" that states as much....."as a valued season seat holder you are guaranteed a Bobblehead for every season seat you have". Speak to the Argos front office if you have any issues as I'm sure they will ensure that you get yours as a STH.
    Thanks man, that's great news, now I can tailgate like there's no tomorrow.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    curious how they are going to guarantee this but I'm sure there's a plan in place - I too didn't want to line up for an hour or whatever before the game (just humor me that this may happen) vs. enjoying the last half hour of tailgating.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    @MikeKutti: @GBbruins @TorontoArgos Yes, #Argos STHs are guaranteed a bobblehead

https://twitter.com/MikeKutti/status/886981799867547648

@MikeKutti: @twolinespass @GBbruins @TorontoArgos We will have bobbleheads set aside for #Argos STHs (with a list to make sureā€¦ https://t.co/3iimlPcTco

https://twitter.com/MikeKutti/status/887001097797283840

New Fan
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Good morning,

All season ticket holders are guaranteed a bobble head for the amount of seats they have in their account. We will be send details out shortly. However you do not have to lineup early and can enjoy tailgate or simply arrive late. Season ticket holders will be able to pick their bobble head up at Gate 3, we will have a sales table and be distributing them here. Only the account holder or secondary account will be able to claim the bobble head as they will be on our list. If you are unable to attend the game on Monday we will have the table and bobble heads available during the August 3rd game as well.

Please note that even if you claim a bobble head at the gate you can come and get your bobble head from our sales table. It is certainly important to us to ensure all our loyal season ticket holders are looked after.

Thank you everyone for the support and see you Monday

Michael Hook

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks for the clarification Michael ---

What about those unable to attend the next two home games? Will the bobbleheads be sent out to those STH? Can we contact you individually to make arrangements accordingly?

Thanks!

New Fan
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:

Level
    Argos1983 for those not able to attend the next two games we will certainly make arrangements. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will figure out best method to get you the bobble heads.

Thank you

Boatman
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    I really hope they don't run out of bobbleheads (before I arrive), I have 3 people coming down to the gane, old fans who haven't been to a game in decades, and you'd be suprised how pumped they are for bobbleheads!
    I think we'll easily break 20,000 for this game.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Topshelf View Post
    I really hope they don't run out of bobbleheads (before I arrive), I have 3 people coming down to the gane, old fans who haven't been to a game in decades, and you'd be suprised how pumped they are for bobbleheads!
    I think we'll easily break 20,000 for this game.
    over 20k for a Monday night game would be amazing and would change the media narrative away from attendance to actually talking about the game! Plus I thought atmosphere wasnā€™t that bad at the bc game, looking forward to what itā€™s like on Monday, this team is exciting.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mchesher03 View Post
    over 20k for a Monday night game would be amazing and would change the media narrative away from attendance to actually talking about the game! Plus I thought atmosphere wasnā€™t that bad at the bc game, looking forward to what itā€™s like on Monday, this team is exciting.
    I doubt that the media will comment on good Argonauts attendance. They say almost nothing about good Argonauts TV Ratings. Most of the Toronto media seems to be programmed to go negative only on the Argonauts and the CFL.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Good that they will probably be able to send them out. I have not missed a home game in well over 20 years but am having to finally miss at least one game. Was virtually dead on the ice this week and was saved by great team mates and will have triple bypass surgery next week- so that I suppose is as good as any reason to finally miss a game.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoFan1 View Post
    Good that they will probably be able to send them out. I have not missed a home game in well over 20 years but am having to finally miss at least one game. Was virtually dead on the ice this week and was saved by great team mates and will have triple bypass surgery next week- so that I suppose is as good as any reason to finally miss a game.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Get well soon! - good thoughts are being sent your way for a speedy recovery from the other side of the internet....

Don
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Stay well & best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Banned
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook16 View Post
    Good morning,

All season ticket holders are guaranteed a bobble head for the amount of seats they have in their account. We will be send details out shortly. However you do not have to lineup early and can enjoy tailgate or simply arrive late. Season ticket holders will be able to pick their bobble head up at Gate 3, we will have a sales table and be distributing them here. Only the account holder or secondary account will be able to claim the bobble head as they will be on our list. If you are unable to attend the game on Monday we will have the table and bobble heads available during the August 3rd game as well.

Please note that even if you claim a bobble head at the gate you can come and get your bobble head from our sales table. It is certainly important to us to ensure all our loyal season ticket holders are looked after.

Thank you everyone for the support and see you Monday

Michael Hook
    Got this today:

Season tickets holders are guaranteed to receive a bobblehead and do not have to line up early or leave the tailgate. For those season ticket holders that do not get their bobblehead upon entry, you can claim yours at Gate 3 from our ticketing table beside Fan Services up until the end of the third quarter. Bobbleheads will be available to the primary account holder or secondary account holder on file only. We will also make the bobbleheads available on August 3rd for those season ticket holders who cannot make the July 24th game

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:

Level
    Who is doling out the horse$#!+ about 20000 coming to this game. I will believe that when I see it. I hope so. I bought 2 additional tickets for family to come. Don't shit a shitter.
    GO ARGOS!!!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    This may sound like a dumb question but are flex pack holders guaranteed at Flutie Bobble head?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter McCray View Post
    Who is doling out the horse$#!+ about 20000 coming to this game. I will believe that when I see it. I hope so. I bought 2 additional tickets for family to come. Don't shit a shitter.
    Too much coffee?
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter McCray View Post
    You might want to check out the Ticketmaster site for the game. It looks like most of the 2 for $20 Tickets are sold out.