Argo Fan
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    [QUOTE=OV Argo;113961][QUOTE=herrington2828;113949]
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
    Congrats to Ricky! Passed my all time favourite Argo.

SM cuts 3 starting recievers at the same time!!!!

Source please ? - you're saying all 4 of Hazelton, Gurley, Elliott and the other receiver (name escapes me now) who got cut, were all drunk on an Argo train ride home and were beaking the coaches ?

If i was an Argo player, I probably would have got hammered after that moron trade for Willy and told Scotty & Jimbo to F-off out of town.

Source ... lightly revealed in the off season RE: discipline issues, however I personally know a (former) Argos Lineman who said it was a complete gongshow on the train ride home that night (hence 4 players released the next day), and of course the rest of the year was a gongshow.

Many others on here know players personally, and could verify that story .. however I do give SM and JB credit though for not publically killing the careers of these guys and taking the classy way out (in an otherwise bad year).

Since then??? Elliott has played 2 games this season for Hamilton, and nobody will touch Bates or Gurley - wdont blame them, attitude with mediocre results.

Hazelton who faked an injury last year when he was healthy scratched and had terrible issues in discipline as well ... he was the only one who turned out to be a fantastic risk play for the Eskies and has turned to a stud this season. I am happy to see at least 1 of the 4 turn their craeer around, as nobody wants to see a young man make 1 mistake and never play again

Boatman
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    CFL has had far too much of a rotating door at QB.
    Aside from say Calvillo.
    Ray is among the greats. By no means am I trying to diminish his accomplishment. But I think it would be better for the league to have QBs stay in one spot longer. Way too much musical chairs at the most important position.