Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Now we have to wait until reports from practice who got most reps. I sure hope they dont screw over Fajardo, I thought we were done with that kind of stuff with previous management. I believe in the new management, if they screwed over Fajardo, not giving him a decent chance to start, I will be very disappointed

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley View Post
    Now we have to wait until reports from practice who got most reps. I sure hope they dont screw over Fajardo, I thought we were done with that kind of stuff with previous management. I believe in the new management, if they screwed over Fajardo, not giving him a decent chance to start, I will be very disappointed
    What are you talking about? The fact that Fajardo was next one up should tell you all you need to know about who is #2. Why are you trying to set the table for negativity?
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    What are you talking about? The fact that Fajardo was next one up should tell you all you need to know about who is #2. Why are you trying to set the table for negativity?
    You think I made it up out of thin air? Only that as 1050 signed off last night with trestman on with Mike Hogan, he would not commit that Fajardo would be the starter, stated they would talk it over with all the coaches have input from everybody and collectively make the decision. I dont know why he could not have just stated Cody is our guy, but he could not?
    Last edited by Shirley; 08-04-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    You think I made it up out of thin air? Only that as 1050 signed off last night with trestman on with Mike Hogan, he would not commit that Fajardo would be the starter, stated they would talk it over with all the coaches have input from everybody and collectively make the decision. I dont know why he could not have just stated Cody is our guy, but he could not?
    Shirley you can't be serious?
    Perhaps Trestman wants to make a well thought out decision with input from the coaching staff, who would have a problem with that?
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Shirley you can't be serious?
    Perhaps Trestman wants to make a well thought out decision with input from the coaching staff, who would have a problem with that?
    It left the impression he was not certain it would be Cody, thats how I took it. Yes Airplane is one of my favorite movies.

From CFL.CA an assumption on their part, but sounds like its ok then

If Ray is unavailable, Fajardo is expected to make his first career professional start. Fajardo completed six of 11 passing attempts for 75 yards and also flashed his ability as a rusher, taking off eight times for 55 yards and a touchdown.
    “He does give us some mobility and some out of the pocket ability to extend plays with his feet and with his speed. I think you saw that [on Thursday night]. He just ran off the game play and made some plays, extended some plays when he had the opportunity to do that.”

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Maybe I got it ass-backwards but the impression that I got from that interview was that all options were on the table including Ricky Ray. At that point they weren't aware of how bad the injury was and how long he would be out. Ricky Ray himself had told Matthew Scianitti that he was fine.