Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Dang it! As bad as the O-line was last night, on this particular play my first reaction was that Ray was waiting way too long and I know that he was looking deep and waiting for the play to develop but there was a lot of steamboats before he attempted the pass.
    Now we shall see what we've got for the future. I foresee a mixture of Fajardo and Matthews but I don't know, I guess we could always give up another first rounder and maybe Marcus Ball for Drew Willy again!

Banned
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Dang it! As bad as the O-line was last night, on this particular play my first reaction was that Ray was waiting way too long and I know that he was looking deep and waiting for the play to develop but there was a lot of steamboats before he attempted the pass.
    Now we shall see what we've got for the future. I foresee a mixture of Fajardo and Matthews but I don't know, I guess we could always give up another first rounder and maybe Marcus Ball for Drew Willy again!
    I am hoping they commit to Fajardo, in my mind would be unfair to handle it any other way at this point

As for Oline and QB sacks... I am a fan of RR, he looked better this season than I recall ever, ok maybe early days in Edmonton. But when I followed Flutie to NFL I remember well Bills OLINE Coach Carl Mauk (sp) saying.... The Oline is just fine when Flutie is at QB, Finally breaking, he had enough crap that his oline was the problem, Mauk said the problem is Rob Johnson, he was right, RJ went on to be sack king of the NFL