Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Agreed - Rich - that one play by Fajardo where he escaped, was on the run and threw a strike in the end-zone (dropped by Paden - this stiff plays while Noel or Jones sit on the bench ???) was a really nice QB play that shows the potential this guy has.

Would have been nice (and smarter) to see what Fajardo could have done with a full week of starter reps in practice; but oh well, the coaching staff is always right and they wanted a more experienced QB with more "arm strength" i guess.

IF Trestman is such a sharp offensive coach, he should be able to develop a game plan for a mobile, scrambling QB - it opens up the run game more for a quality back like Whitaker or Coombs with some carries, and the D backs worrying about coming up to stop a running QB should open up some deep passing game - a run game supplemented by plenty of medium to long bomb passing attack - love to see what that could do. But, IMO - a lot of CFL offensive coaching "thinkers" have little to no use for an applied ground game and are also afraid of deep passing.
    Both Paden and Fuller have been pretty much useless in the Argo lineup, Williams is much better and I suspect either of Noel and Jones would be an upgrade.
    I don't understand the hesitation in getting these guys game action.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Both Paden and Fuller have been pretty much useless in the Argo lineup, Williams is much better and I suspect either of Noel and Jones would be an upgrade.
    I don't understand the hesitation in getting these guys game action.
    I do. ;o)