Reply to Thread
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level

Khalil Paden released

Story

I hope this means that Posey will be back soon.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    I'm not a big Paden fan, but I would have preferred that they release Jeff Fuller first.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    I'm not a big Paden fan, but I would have preferred that they release Jeff Fuller first.
    Not me. Fuller has had a bit of a rough start, but made a couple of great catches the last game. Too bad the TD was called back. May be taking time to get back into things. Hasn't played a lot the last couple of years due to injury.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    In the last few games at BMO, I have tried to concentrate on Fuller for at least 4 or 5 offensive series. It appears as if he has lost a step, as he seldom manages to get separation. That means, he has to make the big catch in coverage and that is just not happening often enough.

Perhaps with time, he will regain some of the skills he seems to have lost and become a more useful receiver for the team. The question, is how long can the team give him, especially when the team appears to have some potentially good National receivers, languishing on the sidelines.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    In the last few games at BMO, I have tried to concentrate on Fuller for at least 4 or 5 offensive series. It appears as if he has lost a step, as he seldom manages to get separation. That means, he has to make the big catch in coverage and that is just not happening often enough.

Perhaps with time, he will regain some of the skills he seems to have lost and become a more useful receiver for the team. The question, is how long can the team give him, especially when the team appears to have some potentially good National receivers, languishing on the sidelines.
    I agree. Although Posey has shown he should be a starter when he returns, Fuller and Paden have not shown the production you expect out of a frontline WR. On the other hand, Ralph showed looked good in the preseason while Jones showed some promise last year and Alex Charette had over 200 yards in 2015 with the Als. However, Popp tends to mostly go with Internationals at WR.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post

Fuller is lining up as the wide side receiver. He's not going to see too many balls that way. Around the league most players at his position run straight to the sidelines and hang about 7 yards down field. The corners on that side consistently play soft with a big cushion. Hard to really say hi f he's lost a step.
    It's us vs the rest of the country