Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    Normally I would agree with you Tim, but this season is different. The Cats are a total mess, where I see Trestman really preparing his team well this week. If I am not mistaken, both Laurent and Atkinson may miss this game. Ray should have a field day.

I am still bitter about last year's Labour Day loss in case you had not noticed.
    I hope you are right. I am still mad we didn't do Montreal in 70-0 so maybe you will be right. This entire coaching thing is messed up in Hamilton too. I didn't think that team was this bad.
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Boatman
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by timlb01 View Post
    I hope you are right. I am still mad we didn't do Montreal in 70-0 so maybe you will be right. This entire coaching thing is messed up in Hamilton too. I didn't think that team was this bad.
    and out of the ashes, rises a Phoenix. Lets hope it doesn't happen this weekend.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argofan_1000 View Post
    and out of the ashes, rises a Phoenix. Lets hope it doesn't happen this weekend.
    I'm starting to like our chances Labour Day. Their coach was visibly upset that he couldn't bring in his guy. Who know what this does for the future plan they may have had. The Argos must grab an early lead and capitalize on the impeding stadiums' negatively.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Argos must be heavily favoured to win, and there'd be no excuse otherwise. I pick the Argos in this game.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Ticats fired-up for Labour Day at home; plus teams often play well first game after a coaching change? And Masoli has some skills at QB IMO.

Wouldn't bet on this one; Argos could / should be able to win, but they need to show up in all 3 phases of the game. Like to see some diversity on offence that has been discussed here; if not - I fear a loss.

Boatman
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    Again, how do Ricky Ray's options compare to other QBs'? He has five guys, sometimes four, to choose from on most plays since we almost always have a sixth o-lineman in, and sometimes a TE/FB as well. Other QBs often/usually have six guys running routes. His best option (Green) is having an all-star year and as a result is likely getting extra coverage. His second-best option (Coombs) is gone for weeks. His third-best option (Edwards) is a pretty decent player who is up and down at this point. His fourth-best option (Posey) just came back after missing six games. His fifth-best option is a RB running check-down routes (Whitaker). Then we're into either an older receiver who seems to have trouble getting open (Fuller) or a young FB/TE who has shown flashes but is never gonna stretch a defence (Cross). It's not a ton to work with. Protection breaks down, often no one's open.
    after watching the other FB in the league would have to say Cross is beginning to show an ability to get further down field than most ........ hope the Argos keep the RB coach around he has changed the RB/FB/TE performance with very good results.