My take:

The only really major problem we have -- but it is REALLY major (and perpetual, it seems) -- is the o-line. This is also the most difficult problem to solve, especially since four starters are NATs. We could (and arguably should) try a second INT to replace Fuller in the lineup, but I'm not convinced we have any INT o-linemen better than our current starters. The Wk 1 starter at LT got benched a few games into the season, so he's likely not the answer. Neither are other teams' castoffs like Washington and Fulton. They were released for a reason, and as vets they would likely expect significant money. Popp needs to find a gem or two from among the dozens of o-linemen who just got released down south. And we need to think seriously about going young on the line next season, altho I'm not sure this market could bear a year where our kids learn on the job. I think McEwan and J Campbell are building blocks, hopefully Woods is as well and maybe Sackey and/or Kolankowski will develop. But we need to draft o-line as a priority, and target the FA market.

Fuller's continuing inability to catch contested balls makes him a liability, regardless of what he brings as a blocker and route runner. He doesn't get targeted that often but when he does there's worse than a 50/50 chance he comes up with the ball.

I can't believe some folks are ready to dump Martese Jackson. Yes, he fumbled -- that happens at times to even the best players. He also had a TD return called back, for the second time this season. Anyone who can take it to the end zone multiple times in a season deserves to keep being sent back there. For the record I agreed with his decision to bring the missed FG out of the end zone late in the game. I just don't see any percentage in allowing an opponent to get within a FG of tying.

Our defence continues to look pretty strong, especially considering all the injuries. With Lemon out and Bishop in, we are back down to one of our starting front four. Our depth has been sorely tested there, especially with three NATs on the shelf. It looked to me like when Gaydosh came out for a rest, we had to use Webster in the secondary. Not sure who he replaced but I'm guessing Plummer went out and one of the DBs moved up to OLB.

Our secondary depth is poor. We were able to replace Mitchell OK but the loss of Owusu-Ansah and Sears has left us scrambling back there.

In the other thread, some posters are complaining that Wilder is a waste of a roster position. He is dressed for two reasons, IMO: he is the only viable backup we have for Whitaker, and he contributes on special teams. If he sits, does anyone think Jackson could take over from Whitaker as a blocking back in the event of an injury to BW? I don't.