My 2 cents worth ....
Love it that Butler, Sears and Laing are back. Makes it a bit easier to miss Lemon. It's also good to have the variety/rotation on the d line
Specials played well tonight. I'm not sure if we just match well against the Eskimos or we've just honed our skills that much , but I was never nervous or hoping the job would be done with the special teams out there.
Thank you Oline ..... having Himebach back may have made the difference along with the break, but the paths that opened for Wilder were amazing. Ihaven't looked at the stats but I don't think Ray looked so harrassed as well.
And thank you D for clinching the game for us in the end. i was going to start to list some .... Bear, Ball, Black .... but then figured it would just be the whole defense tonight.

Even though we had our average 13,some odd thousand ..... the crowd had some good energy.
I know one more pair of seasons that will be sold next year. My friends have been a couple of times now and had a great time. hopefully more will follow .

Looking forward to next Saturdays game against the Als .... ARGOOOOOOOOOOOS!