I won't repeat my comments on the defensive players (Elimimiam, Singleton and Gainey) I mentioned in the Most Outstanding Player thread. Bear Woods also deserves some consideration. Although his 65 defensive tackles don't match the stats put up by Elimimian and Singleton, he, along with Marcus Ball, has anchored the Argo defence that was extremely weak last year. However, with Elimimian and Singleton coming close to a record pace in DTs, I think it will be between them. Other things being equal, I think Singleton is the more likely winner since Calgary has given up 97 points fewer than BC and 72 points less than the second lowest scored upon defence (Saskatchewan's which has played one game less than Calgary). His three most recent games have all involved double digit tackles, thereby increasing his recognition and building momentum as the season wears on. Also being the new kid in town may work to his advantage as some might want to recognize someone who hasn't won the award, unlike Elimimian.