Quote Originally Posted by Argofans.com View Post
The Alouettes are a tire-fire right now, and don't let the 14 point deficit fool yourself, the game wasn't that close as the Alouettes scored 10 of their points on a short field. Darian Durant is just horrible and what's worse is that their best help for salvation is Drew Willy. That throw that was intercepted by Darby for the touchdown might be one of the worst past attempts I have ever witnessed watching CFL football.

The Argos passing game remains a concern. I don't know if it is Ray or some of the receivers needing to step up. Wilder, of course, had an impact for the second week in a row, and what's great is that in Edmonton his 76-yard TD came after Edmonton had tied the game at 14-14 and tonight's 85-yarder came after the Als had scored a TD + 2 pt convert. The runs are timely and have shifted momentum back to the Argos.
The Als have become a bad football team in a hurry. Their older stars all seem to have lost a step and Durant looks like he has nerve problems in his shoulder the way he is throwing the ball. Their Canadian content is weak without much depth. I don't see any chance of improvement under Kavis Reed and Joe Mack. I don't believe they can steal Marcel Desjardins back from Ottawa, but they need somebody like that to turn things around. Marcel would be perfect for Montreal, French speaking and has proved he can build a winner.