My 5 cents (since we have to round to the nearest 5 cent level now in Canada)...

I do not think that ticket prices are too high necessarily.
If they are indeed in line with other CFL teams, which appears to be the case, then I am fine with that.
This is, after all, PROFESSIONAL sport. It costs money to run the operation and pay the players.
I look at other live sport options in the city and believe that the Argonauts are competitively priced - and no, I don't compare to the Maple Leafs, Raptors, and Blue Jays, but to the Toronto Rock and Mississauga Steelheads whose games I actually attend and therefore pay for tickets.

STH benefits.
My one complaint here, as many others have mentioned, is the effective lack of discount on merchandise sales.
If it is indeed not possible to implement the discount at the stadium, then online purchases should have the shipping fee waived. As it stands now, there really is no discount unless one spends enough online to cover the shipping.
As an aside, I find that the supply of merchandise since Adidas assumed merchandise responsibilities to be uninspired and outright BORING. I have purchased one foam hat in the past two years.

FWIW, I renewed my season seat yesterday. I had to call the ticket office to get my remaining flex tickets for the Winnipeg game (no, I'm NOT selling them - I'm taking friends). I asked about availability of seats in a different section as I am not happy with my current seat. I found a seat that worked for me in the next section over AT A HIGHER PRICE POINT. I took it. Moved from a $499 seat to a $699 seat. For 9 regular season games plus one playoff game (plus exhibition game, but I don't include that in my calculation) that equals $69.90 per game - all in. To me, that is value for live professional sports in Toronto. And make no mistake, seeing the games live versus television is the way to go imo.