Yeah, reselling "free" tickets is completely offside. I hope there wasn't much of that.

I think the issue that is most troubling to me is the notion that our ticket prices are in line with the rest of the league. As I've written earlier, we are not selling tickets in any of those other markets. Ideally the price here would be attractive in this particular market. However, I am now thinking there may be pressure from the league and/or other teams not to lower prices because it could cause problems in other markets. Hamilton, in particular, seems to be selling a lot fewer tickets than it was in the first few years of THF. It's also close enough that some fans of the league (as opposed to the Ticats) might opt for cheaper tickets at BMO if they were available. So far that's the only rationale I've come up with to explain holding the line on prices. Even a modest price cut of, say, 5% would have played better than staying level.

I do appreciate the fact that Michael comes on here to talk to us as a group, and answers individual emails as well. That's a very customer-focused approach.