I'm also disappointed to hear that some of the flex tickets were being sold, not what they were meant for, but tbh I'm not surprised that it occurred. Personally for me the flex tickets are nowhere near a deal breaker, and I still don't understand why some are in such up in arms about it.

As for the price points, I still think the ticket map needs to be simplified, and the ticket prices themselves I think are fine, but if the price map were to be adjusted IMO certain areas need to be made more affordable. As an example, $499 to sit in the front rows of 226, 227, 221 and 220 does seem a bit high., however no other team has a $199 ticket option (Ottawa had a $197 in year one IIRC), so a bit disappointed to hear some fans saying that ticket are too expensive for them.

As for the East end, in a way I do think tickets need to be dropped down as an incentive to get more people to sit there, but no other team in football or even soccer in North America does that, so it does seem a bit weird that only in Toronto does that need to be done (even TFC has trouble selling the East side at times). I do like the fact that the upper level on the East side is for group sales, and was used for all the different promotions, we need to find ways to get bums in seats in that area, so I was happy to see on at least two occasions it was occurring.

As far as perks I'm pretty sure that we're in line with most others teams now, so not sure why the complaints are still coming in about it. However, I will agree that a season ticket holder discount on merch should be available in stadium, and free shipping should be included on purchases over a certain amount (like Amazon does) for online purchases.

I'd also like to thank Mr. Hook and Dykstra for coming on here from time to time and engage with us, along with keeping us in the know etc.