Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlue_Red View Post
Two of my family members have seasons tickets and due to the extra bonus tickets I have attended most of the games this year for free - which was great!

However, I think with the number of games with $20 promotions and tickets available on Stubhub, it would not be necessary for me to get season seats in the future.

The security at BMO is so lax that one could buy a discounted ticket on Stubhub and sit in just about any section of your choice. And this also applied to TFC games for much of the last decade when ticket demand was not as high as it is at the minute.

I think the pricing breakdown needs to be simplified where you have some expensive options for seats at the 30-50 yard line and basically the rest of the stadium is a flat affordable rate.
I saw that happen last game where a couple had to move three times because they were in somebody else's seat. But that used to happen at the Dome as well. I did something different this year. Bought a 3 flex pack and then single tickets to sit in different areas on both sides (to see if I liked my neighbours) lol Trouble was in some seats they were quite distant. I mean physically. About the only areas I haven't sat is the end zone and behind the visitors bench and low on the East side. I might try that on a sunny cool day for a playoff game. Good sight lines any where though IMO. I would have thought the tickets would have been lower at first to attract a bigger crowd and than slight increases yearly once people started liking what they saw and felt being at the live games. It is obvious many of the STH's who sat in level one behind the Argo bench at the Dome did not renew over to BMO. Once some people quit coming, if they feel they were being gouged, it might be difficult to get them back.