Going into the Lions final game of the season against the Argos, uncertainty about the future of the team still reigns.

B.C. closes a disappointing season by playing host to the Toronto Argonauts, who can secure the top spot in the East Division and a Nov. 19 home playoff date with a victory.
A B.C. win would give the idle Ottawa Redblacks the East.
Buono, meanwhile, faces a far less glamorous end, admitting he doesn’t know if he’s retiring after a 15-year run with the Lions, but is nonetheless content if he’s about to coach his last game.The uncertainty over the future of the Lions’ coach and general manager has overshadowed the regular-season finale. Buono said he is purposely waiting until the season is over before discussing his future with owner David Braley, who has previously stated he won’t entertain sale discussions while potential concussion litigation is pending against the club.
Though the Lions have unveiled 2018 season-ticket-renewal plans, suggesting the club will remain in control of the Hamilton-based owner, the team’s head of football operations has nonetheless made it clear a vision for the club needs to be outlined quickly.
“I want to hear what the owner wants to do,” Buono said. “We’re in a situation that we need to clean up. Not that it’s not fixable — I need to burn the ship and get to a point where there’s no more season and I don’t have a contract to coach, then we discuss the next option.”
https://www.pressreader.com/canada/v...82316795306435