Quote Originally Posted by R.J View Post
Due editing, a lot of mind games Disney and the EP's are trying to play. Personally I think it's crazy the amount of force strength Rey already has, Anakin wasn't even that strong after years of training, and he was generally thought to have unlimited potential, and quite possibly the most "force sensitive" in the Star Wars Universe. So long as the film is good, not an Empire copy, and Rey ends up being a Skywalker: I'll be happy I suppose.
We hear Luke remark how he's only seen this power once before, so we'll get some kind of explanation why she is so powerful, so quick. The more I read, I'm beginning to be convinced that the movie will introduce a type of Gray or Whills like Jedi, that will wield both force powers. I also believe Obi-Wan is connected to Rey. This movie with feature Walkers attacking the Rebellion base, Luke training Rey like Yoda did to himself,,, it's just like Empire! Disney has proven to make great movies and with nostalgia at an all time high, I'm sure it will make the nerds (myself included) happy.

"First comes the day
Then comes the night.
After the darkness
Shines through the light.
The difference, they say,
Is only made right
By the resolving of gray
Through refined Jedi sight."
―Journal of the Whills, 7:477