Reply to Thread
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level

NBL Canada 2017-2018 Season

Intriguing exhibition match up tonight in London between the defending NBLC Champs London Lightning and Raptors 905 of the G League. Not a big difference in talent level between the 2 leagues. Should be another exciting season with St Johns NFLD joining the league.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    London downs the Raptors farm team 98-89. The little known NBLC shows that there is talent on its rosters.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    London downs the Raptors farm team 98-89. The little known NBLC shows that there is talent on its rosters.
    Cool, without the internet, following this league is near impossible! London was able to bring back a lot of their players. The rest of the league had huge turnover, which is expected. The current Raptors 905 team has no NBA experience, that will change once pre-season is over, but good result regardless for London.

Former Niagara River Lion, Richard Armardi, was trying out for the 905 team last night. River Lions, with yet another head coach, are going all in on a defensive mindset this year. Will be interesting to see if it works out for them. Last year they were a three point, brick shooting team that was afraid of the paint, so some change was needed.

What's your Titans up to?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    Cool, without the internet, following this league is near impossible! London was able to bring back a lot of their players. The rest of the league had huge turnover, which is expected. The current Raptors 905 team has no NBA experience, that will change once pre-season is over, but good result regardless for London.

Former Niagara River Lion, Richard Armardi, was trying out for the 905 team last night. River Lions, with yet another head coach, are going all in on a defensive mindset this year. Will be interesting to see if it works out for them. Last year they were a three point, brick shooting team that was afraid of the paint, so some change was needed.

What's your Titans up to?
    Funny, I met Argo57 at the Winnipeg game 2 weeks ago. I asked him how the River Lions looked this season. He had no idea what I was talking about !!! Haha. Sorry for the confusion. I recognized Armadi's name from last night. I saw Niagara changed coaches with Vassell now in London. Not sure what the Titans are up to, not much coverage as I am a London fan. Was able to get to 2 Orangeville games last season ( one Courtside seat...amazing experience) very disappointed that they folded.

Hope the league gets stronger but minor pro sports in Canada is a tough go.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Funny, I met Argo57 at the Winnipeg game 2 weeks ago. I asked him how the River Lions looked this season. He had no idea what I was talking about !!! Haha. Sorry for the confusion. I recognized Armadi's name from last night. I saw Niagara changed coaches with Vassell now in London. Not sure what the Titans are up to, not much coverage as I am a London fan. Was able to get to 2 Orangeville games last season ( one Courtside seat...amazing experience) very disappointed that they folded.

Hope the league gets stronger but minor pro sports in Canada is a tough go.
    Sorry, thought you followed the Titans. I've only been to London and Niagara games. Both were top notch experiences as far as Minor League goes. I've sat courtside at a few 905 games, it's a neat experience. I think Vassell is a good coach, he was only interm here anyway. I think London is going to roll over the league again this year. They kick off their season here in Niagara. Go Lions!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Sorry, thought you followed the Titans. I've only been to London and Niagara games. Both were top notch experiences as far as Minor League goes. I've sat courtside at a few 905 games, it's a neat experience. I think Vassell is a good coach, he was only interm here anyway. I think London is going to roll over the league again this year. They kick off their season here in Niagara. Go Lions!
    The Meridian Centre looks great!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Richard Amardi made the Raptors 905 twelve man roster!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Season starts tomorrow on 3 fronts, including London in Niagara and KW hosting the TiCats of the league...the Express of Windsor...

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Season starts tomorrow on 3 fronts, including London in Niagara and KW hosting the TiCats of the league...the Express of Windsor...
    Only you and I post in this thread, LOL. I wanted to hit the opener, but with the Argos game and tailgate, it’s too much. Good to hear the Niagara game is a sellout! Pretty cool.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Only you and I post in this thread, LOL. I wanted to hit the opener, but with the Argos game and tailgate, it’s too much. Good to hear the Niagara game is a sellout! Pretty cool.
    Well, you know CFL fans....if it isn't World Class, they don't care! Lol. Nice the game is sold out in St Catharines....enjoy the game tomorrow!