Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
I agree with you OV. I don't want a guy like that on my team, and I can guarantee neither does Trestman. Trestman wants to surround himself with good people, and not primadonnas.
IF the Argos had basically nothing at either receiver or returner, I would welcome Banks, but with the warning we won't take any of your crying and acting. He could help a team in need. He has great speed and some skills for sure. So do tons of receivers out there - and more receiver specific skills than just speed.

But just who would Banks replace and be an upgrade on in the current Argo top 4 receivers (Green, Edwards, Posey, Coombs let's say) ? I guess some would argue that Banks' 1000 yard season this year shows more than the last 3 of those Argos? - but stats don't tell the real story there, and all those Argo receivers have more talent than Banks IMO - who had some ugly glaring drops on balls right in his hands this year, and again, is often whining or complaining. He did well in that June Jones offence though - he's a fit there, and he should stay there. And i would love to see Kenty (&Tillspin) get punted wayyyyyyyy out of town there if that makes Speedy B happy ;o). Be good for the Ticats, but not sure Caretaker Bob-O has any clue about football.