Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    I am pushing a bunch of friends to join me. I use my season tickets to expose different people to the Argo's at BMO. Every single one of them comes away with an appreciation of the great experience. I used all my flex seats for the same reason. It is too bad they are stopping that program because there is nothing like getting people in the seats at BMO to promote the game.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    At the risk of beating a dead horse, I also have friends and family now considering buying tickets next year, as a result of us taking them to games using the flex tickets. I realize not everyone agrees but in our case the flex tickets have been an excellent marketing tool. Sorry to see it discontinued.

Boatman
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    At the risk of beating a dead horse, I also have friends and family now considering buying tickets next year, as a result of us taking them to games using the flex tickets. I realize not everyone agrees but in our case the flex tickets have been an excellent marketing tool. Sorry to see it discontinued.
    Maybe they can do the flex again, but in a more limited way? I am bringing at least 3 extra people on Sunday, all of whom had come before on the flex, so it does work.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Downtownfan View Post
    Maybe they can do the flex again, but in a more limited way? I am bringing at least 3 extra people on Sunday, all of whom had come before on the flex, so it does work.
    Yeah, that'd be nice...I've talked it up among friends this year, kind of a group thing, rather than a flex ticket here and there but could never swing it. I had hoped to try again next season. Though I doubt the people I'd take would ever but Season's, they would come again, with their own kids - I'm sure of that.