Following the Mexican league draft, Ambrosie announced he is planning to visit with the six European leagues in February.

Commissioner Randy Ambrosie has been vocal through this past week, starting at the team president and GM meetings in Mont Tremblant, about his goal to continue to grow partnerships like the one the CFL has established with the LFA. He’s targeting leagues in Europe next and told the Canadian Press on Sunday that in the coming weeks he’d meet with the leaders of the German football federation.

“We’re planning to visit with the football federations from France, Austria, and the four Nordic football federations in early February with the same concept,” Ambrosie told the CP. “What I keep talking with them about is that I’d love a chance to show their best players an opportunity to come to our great league and to give the Canadians a chance to see the best athletes from around the world that play football and I’m passionate about giving Canadian kids the chance to continue playing the game they love.”
https://www.cfl.ca/2019/01/14/oleary...t-lfa-combine/