Nice win; and not meaning to be negative, but that was not Championship calibre football, with wayyy too many mistakes; fumble by Coombs; fumble by Edwards on a punt return (got away with it though); missed make-able FG; dropped pass by Posey on what should have been a big gainer; allowing a punt return TD to let the Riders take the lead; and the offence was too wimpy - with not enough guts to throw the ball well down field (and the times they did were the big plays on offence - TD to Posey; and throws to Wilder & Edwards on that TD winning drive; the check-down $hite resulted in receivers getting creamed or 2 and outs or an INT to Jefferson (that's twice now by Ray lately to a DE (Okpo)).

However - very strong effort by the D for the most part - and the old saying is defence wins Championships. Lots of pressure on Glenn, resulting in sacks & picks. Special thanks to ego-Jones for starting good ole mediocre Kevin Glenn and leaving him in to throw 3 picks; Bridge starts this game and I bet the Riders could have won.

18-3 at the half and I thought the Argos could have easily put up 10 more points at least while continuing to shut-down the Rider offence = which could have led to my predicted 3 TD margin of victory. Pi$$ me-off )

Less mistakes and the GC is there for the taking IMO - against either the Stumps or Esks - both good teams; in what should be a close GC game; this East Final should just not have been that close; See ya cry-baby Rider fans. ;o)

ARRRRRRRRRRRGOOOOs !!!!