Schooners is fine with me (bit of a clash or maybe a friendly competition with the mighty ship Argo !;o) ); but I hope they call them the Atlantic what-evers rather than Halifax ***** - just like the Riders are the Saskatchewan Roughriders- representing the whole province (and not called the Regina Riders).

And even if they get a cosy new stadium (modest cost model like in the Hammer ?). I still say they should play one game a year at the facility in Moncton - to help spread the feel of a Maritimes team.

Again - IMO - this is the single biggest thing the CFL could pull-off to build/improve - a 10th team in Atlantic Canada to give a cross country feel to the league and to finally expand (rather than stay same old or else go backwards with a team folding like in the past) And a 10 team league with an extra game per week on the sched. would be huge for profile/interest (say a Thurday nigher, a Friday nighter with some doubleheaders there, and then games on the weekend - CFL games could be on 4 days a week for some or all of the sched), IMO. Gotta work on a way better TV deal for next time - with a 2nd broadcast partner a good idea IMO.