Good evening,

I know most on here are season ticket holders. However those who are not are fans of the organization and either way I wanted to extend a big thank you. Many on this board are life long fans and have been season ticket holders for many years. I also know many of you contributed with bringing out new fans this year and more importantly for tomorrow's big game. While tomorrow is going to be an incredible day and the biggest crowd the Argo's have seen since moving to BMO, you the fans deserve a pat on the back for being a big part in it.

I wanted to personally thank everyone on this board and all of our fans for that matter. The efforts and passion of our fan base is amazing and is a huge help in what we do and what we are looking to do going forward. We are building something and I can assure you we are making progress and growing. Each of you are a big part of that process. I hope you all will be loud and proud tomorrow, but I also hope you can enjoy the day because you have had a hand in it!

Thank you very much

Sincerely

Michael Hook
Sr. Director Ticket Sales and Serivce
mhook@argonauts.ca