Hybrid View

New Fan
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    The big difference between the 2012 Grey Cup and this one is BMO Field. I enjoy the game experience at BMO way better than Rogers Centre. If even a small bump occurred next year, say 1000 fans a game, it could build momentum as more people see the outdoor/grass difference with louder fans.
    This. The BMO Field factor and also that new owners will be way more savvy in taking advantage of this opportunity.

I'd also agree with the viewpoint stated earlier in this thread that it is the Eastern Final that is the more important game, where so many realized that the Argos were great to watch in a great arena. The Grey Cup final is the first step on the journey begun by that EF, in my opinion.

That said, and I know that Grey Cup figures are a little unrepresentative of a building turned, but can someone give a rough but decent estimate of how many Argo fans were at the game on Sunday?

Boatman
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
    This. The BMO Field factor and also that new owners will be way more savvy in taking advantage of this opportunity.

I'd also agree with the viewpoint stated earlier in this thread that it is the Eastern Final that is the more important game, where so many realized that the Argos were great to watch in a great arena. The Grey Cup final is the first step on the journey begun by that EF, in my opinion.

That said, and I know that Grey Cup figures are a little unrepresentative of a building turned, but can someone give a rough but decent estimate of how many Argo fans were at the game on Sunday?
    If you take away both Hamilton and Calgary fans that were there, my guess the rest cheered on the Argos.
    It was strange this year ,i live in Bomberland and work with alot of of bomberfans.i got a crap load of go argos tx at game time