Quote Originally Posted by "Issues"Mcgee View Post
Best of luck to Toronto FC and their fans. I can't speak to the team's Twitter account but I did see that "No Argos at BMO" banner above the DVP on our way to the East Final. Those few bad apples within TFC's fanbase are of no threat to the Argonauts and at some point they will have to realize that all this time and energy spent on hating something they have no control over is a sad waste, and only continues to make their organization look foolish.

Do not feed the trolls. They are hateful people who clearly have some serious unrelated issues going on in their lives. I for one see no point in further participating in the Argos vs TFC BMO debate. We won and we are not going anywhere. TFC by no means lost anything from the Argos moving in.

Again, this Argo fan wishes TFC all the best.
Good attitude. I used to defend TFC on this very forum! When a sizable amount of their fans turned on the Argos, it was like poking my eye. Unfortunately, I felt forced to pick a side. I do wish TFC good luck and have no hate, especially for the players, just some hard feelings. It's going to take a while before I ever return to a TFC game, but the continued NOARGOS Schtick is still off putting. The Trolls on Twitter are so abundant.