Very good list as the thread starter. Hard to disagree with almost all of it.

As indicated, much will hinge on the first choice returning, or not. However, I expect that the play of Q.Ford, T.Plummer and A.Darby could force some decisions.

I kind of expect to see a DB, a DL and a Receiver move on.

White, Laing and Posey may be most likely.

Love to see Posey's return, but he's about the best looking candidate for the NFL on this current roster.

As pointed out above, Wilder may get a sniff, but the NFL won't be breathing heavily. They've got their own high picks to break in.

Bear Woods, SJ Green, Ricky Ray and Cassius Vaughan may all be staring at their last contracts. I think they're all backbone, priority players.

With the facility coming along and the football program and environment improving, I think we'll see many of these guys want to come back.

And continuity will play an important role in marketing this team in Toronto. Currently we have some very marketable guys. They like each other, and they admire their leaders. Much of Toronto is only just beginning to get to know them, and like them too.

Popp had continuity in Montreal back in their Grey Cup days. They all used to re-sign there, and same with Calgary; which has been a winning football program.

Jim Barker started out doing that in Toronto, but got away from it -- and it showed in the results.

I am expecting most guys back, and the addition will be at QB. I think Collaros is the obvious addition. It's been mentioned, that if he can take a step back and re-set it would be most beneficial to his career and whatever team he plays for.

A trade won't be necessary, depending on what happens with Johnny Football and Masoli (who may want to try the NFL also).

Toronto is a QB's dream. A QB is understood by layers of hierarchy.

Toronto has quickly become a choice destination. That makes things easier.

Good thread.