Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argofans.com View Post
    LAING, Cleyon -- Really want him back but price will be high; I expect he will try NFL again and/or get CFL offer. It's either him or Bishop and I'd rather have Laing. Also might depend on whether coaches think Gaydosh or Finley can be legit starters.

WHITE, Mitchell -- Shutdown guy who I'd like back. Tweeted that he was moving to Ottawa though so that might be an indication, but then again Desjardins apparently didn't want him back.
    Almost forgot that we still have Gaydosh around, I'd like to see what he could do in a starters role. Sucks about White though, hopefully he's still willing to play for the double blue.

Don
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J View Post
    Almost forgot that we still have Gaydosh around, I'd like to see what he could do in a starters role. Sucks about White though, hopefully he's still willing to play for the double blue.
    If White does leave then you will likely see Owusu-Ansah brought back. I know you aren't a huge fan, but I did feel he improved this year.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    If White does leave then you will likely see Owusu-Ansah brought back. I know you aren't a huge fan, but I did feel he improved this year.
    The bolded is an understatement Don Argo.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    The bolded is an understatement Don Argo.
    I think you're the only one that feels that way. To me, he AK is more important than White. White throughout his career has played field corner which is likely the easiest spot in the secondary to play. I would love to see Robert Woodson get a shot at starting over there. Either way, they would be pretty set with AK and Darby at corners. Pretty sure AK will be re-signed.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I think you're the only one that feels that way. To me, he AK is more important than White. White throughout his career has played field corner which is likely the easiest spot in the secondary to play. I would love to see Robert Woodson get a shot at starting over there. Either way, they would be pretty set with AK and Darby at corners. Pretty sure AK will be re-signed.
    I think you're forgetting that Ansah played field for most of his time here. Jefferson injury and for some of this season being the exception, but I'll leave it at that, as I see no need to get into this again.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I think you're forgetting that Ansah played field for most of his time here. Jefferson injury and for some of this season being the exception, but I'll leave it at that, as I see no need to get into this again.
    I haven't forgotten. I think he was good there, and was better this year. Hard to judge DB's in a Rich Stubler coached Defence. You never know who was out of position in his match style coverage.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    I'd like to know if Darby was healthy at year-end. If he was, that meant the coaches felt O-A was better (and I liked Darby a lot). O-A made some good plays this year and was not victimized too often. Our defence overall was very good, with no real weak spots. I'd certainly like to see him re-signed, but as long as we don't lose both him and White, I think we will be fine. Especially considering that in Chamblin's defence, most of the DBs and one of the LBs move all over the place.
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7