Hybrid View

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruro View Post
    590 is part of the problem with declining interest in the CFL in the GTA.
    As much as I'm aware that we need all the (positive) media and promotion we can get, I almost don't want 590 around the Argos. They've done nothing but talk them down, wish for their demise and damage the team more than anyone else ever has, and now that they've won a Cup and are moving forward in a positive direction they want their piece of the pie? Nope, as far as I'm concerned they can buzz off. Keep letting us know what Josh Donaldson ate for breakfast. The funniest thing is that Blundell (is he even still with the Fan? I honestly have no clue) made a point to rag on both the Argos and TFC. As much as I don't care about soccer it would be hilarious if both the Argos and TFC, the two teams Blundell rags on, both won championships in the same year.

The Fan and the Argos is almost like the guy that picks on you in school but once you get a new video game system suddenly he wants to be your friend. Nope. Go away Fan

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeslet'sgo View Post
    As much as I'm aware that we need all the (positive) media and promotion we can get, I almost don't want 590 around the Argos. They've done nothing but talk them down, wish for their demise and damage the team more than anyone else ever has, and now that they've won a Cup and are moving forward in a positive direction they want their piece of the pie? Nope, as far as I'm concerned they can buzz off. Keep letting us know what Josh Donaldson ate for breakfast. The funniest thing is that Blundell (is he even still with the Fan? I honestly have no clue) made a point to rag on both the Argos and TFC. As much as I don't care about soccer it would be hilarious if both the Argos and TFC, the two teams Blundell rags on, both won championships in the same year.

The Fan and the Argos is almost like the guy that picks on you in school but once you get a new video game system suddenly he wants to be your friend. Nope. Go away Fan
    Blundell rightfully got his ass booted out of town months ago, the guy was terrible.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeslet'sgo View Post

No, Grey Brady is back now. Not sure if that's better or worse.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/2017/...ow-reboot.html