Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 591
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Nashville joined the MLS as the 24th franchisee. Another $150m to divide equally amongst the existing franchise. Nice!
    “it's not the strongest who survive nor the most intelligent but the ones most adaptable to change.’ Charles Darwin

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    Nashville joined the MLS as the 24th franchisee. Another $150m to divide equally amongst the existing franchise. Nice!
    The founders of Amway nod their head in approval. But all joking aside, that's 6.8 million per franchise, as I assume that the pending new LA franchise doesn't get a cut of that money. I could be wrong, but if they do then that's 6.5 million. Nothing to scoff at, but TFC still loses 3 million per season if all things remain the same. I can see the board room presentations; the future of sport in North America is soccer, and at $150 million you are getting in on the ground floor. I can't say they are wrong, but I'm not as certain as they are that they are right. But what do I know, I had a chance to buy bitcoin at 10 cents a coin but didn't and later owned 10 coins and sold them for a hefty 700 dollar profit. I wish them all the luck in the world in their ventures.