A couple things:

1) This is clearly a deal for Friends and Family. Yes this gets abused and gets put into websites like RFD.

2) By purchasing your season tickets in advance you have many benefits a current consumer purchasing this deal does not. For example you cannot make it to a game you can exchange your tickets. Grey Cup Presales. ticket stock, You also know who your sitting beside each game and also had the first right at what seas those are. All of these things have a value. Now maybe these things don’t have the same value to some as to others but it is not fair to discredit them.

3) Variable pricing is prevalent in almost any business we look at. Do people go into a grocery store they have been doing business at for the past 20 years and demand a refund when an item they purchased goes on sale the following week?

4) The 25 percent is open to anyone who currently has more then one MLSE season ticket product. And if someone who is currently spending 4K on seasons with another team and the MLSE account rep needs a little leverage to get them on board with the Argos then Amazing. They get hooked and start purchasing at the same price the following year. That is a way better use of Marketing money then throwing up a billboard. I am sure we will see offers go to us for Marlies and 905 and TFC in the future.

5) I currently have 4 season tickets and I can never get anyone to pay for a ticket. I use them as a way to spend time with people. Guess what though if my friends start coming to games and it is packed due to promos like this all of a sudden it creates demand and those same friends will want in on their own accord. Thus increasing the value of my tickets

Look I know it sucks to feel like you have paid more for something and you as a consumer next year might choose to not renew and purchase on a single game basis. But look at the bigger picture when making that decision. Anyways just my point of view