Scheduling shouldn't be rocket science and the commissioner has produced one of the earliest and most player friendly schedules ever. I have only looked at the Argos and Redblacks schedules. Nobody plays more than 2 road games in a row and only once is there a game played in less than 6 days. Randy Ambrosie gets things done. It is great to have someone with passion and vision for our game. He may not have had much to do with the MLSE deal (according to him), but I am sure he will be front and centre to help to put our team back on the map in Toronto.

Having said that my preference is not to move the playoffs into October for future years. The CFL has owned the month of November when it comes to the sports calendar in Canada for decades. I really don't want to mess with that especially in our Toronto market as we may just be on the cusp of righting the ship within the marketplace here. Why would the CFL want to compete with the NHL/NBA playoffs in June and then opening month of the NHL/NBA in October, MLB playoffs in October? It is vital to the league to fix the Toronto market, as well as Montreal and Vancouver. Please do that first before messing with 100 years of tradition. I am surprised Saskatchewan is pushing so hard for this. Their fanbase would attend games outdoors in February.