Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
They were both desperation moves. A desperate attempt to win back the locker room (even if some of those recievers deserved it), failed. It made it even worse actually. Then Milo goes on record to say that our back up/rookie/special teamers are going to do a better job. Unfair to expect that and to no surprise, they couldn't get open and were hardly thrown to.

I had no problem with Willy. However, to expect any new quarterback to turn around your disfunctional team, that late in the season, is also unfair and not realistic.

I admire and appreciate the job Barker and Milanovich did. To face so much adversity and win a cup was awesome. Unfortunately, good things are hard to make last and they made mistakes, followed by bigger mistakes instead of good solutions and so their time here was done. Give them credit for what they accomplished, but let's not defend the disaster they created.

Yes they were. It was the beginning of the end, and it had to end at that point. Nothing good came from it. Great post. I couldn't have put it better myself.