Reply to Thread
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level

Tailgate Winter Tire Promo

Any lucky fans on here that, like me, won the Tailgater of the Game contest and as a result, a new set of Sailun winter tires?

If so, did you get them yet?
    Last edited by matthew; 01-02-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Hey Matthew,

I won at the June 30 game and can sadly report that I have yet to receive anything, so forgive me for my sarcastic snicker that you’ve had the same experience. Despite several emails in response to the initial contact and with an MLSE representative, I’m still without the voucher that I was supposed to get.

Sad you’re in the same boat. Really the whole thing is pretty annoying to be honest, I’d have taken a little trinket at the game and been happy to be honest.To be promised something and then for it to get complete whiffed on (to-date) – is brutal.

Anyhow I’ll email this MLSE guy again thanks for the reminder.

New Fan
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Achievements:

Level
    This is certainly unfortunate, and definitely unprofessional. If either of you could provide (or DM me) the email address of your MLSE contact, it would be appreciated. Unfortunately, I'm in the same.............Boat.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Well you know more than me. I had no idea about a voucher. Ok so the boat holds 3 so far it would seem. I have been conversing with my guy who apparently has been conversing with the guy that ran or runs that promo but nothing has come of it.

I was asked what game I won so I get the impression that the guy that came around with the camera didn't take any notes or records.

As part of my response I was more than happy to provide visual proof in the form of a picture of me on the scoreboard showing me dutifully cooking on my Napoleon Tundra! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mchesher03 View Post
    Hey Matthew,

I won at the June 30 game and can sadly report that I have yet to receive anything, so forgive me for my sarcastic snicker that you’ve had the same experience. Despite several emails in response to the initial contact and with an MLSE representative, I’m still without the voucher that I was supposed to get.

Sad you’re in the same boat. Really the whole thing is pretty annoying to be honest, I’d have taken a little trinket at the game and been happy to be honest.To be promised something and then for it to get complete whiffed on (to-date) – is brutal.

Anyhow I’ll email this MLSE guy again thanks for the reminder.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Hey West:

I have just been making inquiries of my ticket rep so far.

Quote Originally Posted by West Coast Boatman View Post
    This is certainly unfortunate, and definitely unprofessional. If either of you could provide (or DM me) the email address of your MLSE contact, it would be appreciated. Unfortunately, I'm in the same.............Boat.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:

Level
    The mlse guy I dm’d is out of office until Monday in fairness to him. Anyhow it’s all very odd, sounds like some signals were crossed somewhere.Regardless, it should work itself out I’d hope.Would’ve liked to use this voucher this year though but beggars can’t be choosers!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Hey guys, I am going to make another inquiry this week perhaps this time to Michael Hook. If you want to share you STH account numbers with me via PM, feel free. If not keep you posted.

New Fan
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Although I don't have much information to add I will be able to speak directly with the sponsorship team again in hopes of finally getting some answers. I fully agree that this has gone past being acceptable and apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Please email Matthew at mhook@argonauts.ca

Thank you

New Fan
    Achievements:

Level
    Please be advised that I have been told that Sailun will be reaching out to the winners this week to discuss getting you your tires.

Thank you and I will update if I hear anything further.

Boatman
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook16 View Post
    Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Although I don't have much information to add I will be able to speak directly with the sponsorship team again in hopes of finally getting some answers. I fully agree that this has gone past being acceptable and apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Please email Matthew at mhook@argonauts.ca

Thank you
    Could you give us an update on ticket sales for 2018. Anything we can do to help.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Michael I will reach out to your email directly but thanks for this update. And yes anything we can do to help with ticket sales let any of us know!

New Fan
    Achievements:

Level
    What I can tell you is season tickets renewals and new sales have gone great to date. We will be growing our season ticket base in 2018 and with 4 months until the start of the season I am confident it will be significant. This season's renewals have been very strong and when done will be the strongest in many years.

With all this said and as well as things have gone we have much work to do to continue to build. Even significant steps forward leaves us with much room to grow. What is most encouraging though is the feedback from you the fans. I believe many of things we did in 2017 have helped put us in a position to grow. This will be something that we continue to build off this coming season. I thank everyone for the support and I am excited for this coming season.

We can always use help so if you know anyone interested in becoming a season ticket holder please let me know. I will be sure to give you the 25% referral credit!

Thanks everyone
    Michael Hook

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    What I can tell you is season tickets renewals and new sales have gone great to date. We will be growing our season ticket base in 2018 and with 4 months until the start of the season I am confident it will be significant. This season's renewals have been very strong and when done will be the strongest in many years.

With all this said and as well as things have gone we have much work to do to continue to build. Even significant steps forward leaves us with much room to grow. What is most encouraging though is the feedback from you the fans. I believe many of things we did in 2017 have helped put us in a position to grow. This will be something that we continue to build off this coming season. I thank everyone for the support and I am excited for this coming season.

We can always use help so if you know anyone interested in becoming a season ticket holder please let me know. I will be sure to give you the 25% referral credit!

Thanks everyone
    Michael Hook
    Great news Michael, you have to crawl before you walk.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level

Thanks everyone
    Michael Hook
    Thanks for the good news. Keep the communication coming.