Well you know more than me. I had no idea about a voucher. Ok so the boat holds 3 so far it would seem. I have been conversing with my guy who apparently has been conversing with the guy that ran or runs that promo but nothing has come of it.

I was asked what game I won so I get the impression that the guy that came around with the camera didn't take any notes or records.

As part of my response I was more than happy to provide visual proof in the form of a picture of me on the scoreboard showing me dutifully cooking on my Napoleon Tundra! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mchesher03 View Post
Hey Matthew,

I won at the June 30 game and can sadly report that I have yet to receive anything, so forgive me for my sarcastic snicker that you’ve had the same experience. Despite several emails in response to the initial contact and with an MLSE representative, I’m still without the voucher that I was supposed to get.

Sad you’re in the same boat. Really the whole thing is pretty annoying to be honest, I’d have taken a little trinket at the game and been happy to be honest.To be promised something and then for it to get complete whiffed on (to-date) – is brutal.

Anyhow I’ll email this MLSE guy again thanks for the reminder.