Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
Actually I'm going by the word of an individual who sees far more of the team than you or I do (and who was a CIS starting QB, so therefore mustn't be a GOB) as well as what I see on the field and on TV. I know you always go by what you see on TV as well -- kinda surprising you didn't see Washington and Matthews, no?
I already said that your mention of them did jog my memory of the Ticat O-line last season; and sorry, neither did overly impress me as superstar saviors of the Ticat offence; but I am certainly not an expert in O-line play.

Are you referring to that M. Ferguson guy who gets to write about the CFL on some internet media sites ? (did not know he was the Ticats play-by-play guy); as far as his written comments about the CFL - he's right up there with Dustin Junk as a CFL authority figure, to me anyways. The difference between guys like Ferguson & Junk 's knowledge of the CFL vs. a few veteran CFL observers (a couple in the media and some on CFL fan forum sites) that I have some respect for, is about 30 years worth of watching the CFL; that, and the ones found on CFL forums are not paid to dutifully report whatever they are told by team GMs, shills or PR experts.