Quote Originally Posted by Argofans.com View Post
I admit to being ignorant of this, but what exactly does an alternate governor do? That is to say, I had always been under the impression that a governor/alternate governor fulfilled some other role within an organization. What will Copeland be doing outside of this role or is it a big enough position that it'll take up most of his time?

My impression on first glance (before reading what Copeland's role would be) was that Manning is the President of Argos and TFC (the BMO bloc) and this was simply a product of a much larger corporate structure and perhaps Copeland's day-to-day activities wouldn't change (except he now has the oversight).
Copeland has the tailgate to look after. He's knee deep in permits and uh, such.

There sure is no shortage of jobs/money around the Argonauts of late. 2 Presidents, 2 GM's, expanded front office staff. Seems like everyone has an assistant. I wonder if we will see a sole QB coach (Ray?) for the first time in decades. With deep pockets, I wonder if the Argos bottom line even matters to MLSE. I can see some thinning of the herd after next season though, once MLSE or Mannng is fully aware.

MLSE has always been careful not to upset TFC fans. With TFC now champions and interest at an all time high, there is no better time to lay the hammer on some issues. I would inform tickets holders (they know who they are) that negative signs pertaining to the Argonauts will not be permitted and will result in expulsion.