Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised but judging from the comments I am in the minority on this one. Zero sympathy from me on reneging on a contract. Without sticking to contracts we are nothing better than the likes of the XFL and we all know all those leagues that have come and gone.

Good player, but nobody the likes of Popp and Trestman can't effectively replace.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rdavies View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised but judging from the comments I am in the minority on this one. Zero sympathy from me on reneging on a contract. Without sticking to contracts we are nothing better than the likes of the XFL and we all know all those leagues that have come and gone.

Good player, but nobody the likes of Popp and Trestman can't effectively replace.

Exactly.

And I really feel for the poor baby - only making 55K (with added play-off bonus money) for 6 months work, doing a job / playing a game you love. And in doing so - gets a shot at much bigger CFL reward or possibly a huge NFL pay-day down the road.

I was looking forward to seeing him play again for the Argos again too - had a few fantastic games (along with a few sub-par to ordinary ones)

But he can shove that attitude about the CFL up his @r$e sideways IMO; sure, guy's gotta do what he gotta do to take care of himself and his family - everybody gets this. So have fun working construction pal.

And Popp can easily find another good RB.